Monday 4 September 2017

Who Are We


  • ItechGreen Solar Technology Inc. is an innovative, multi-discipline company specializing in providing technical solution and services for residential and commercial solar energy application. 
  • Our Team of industry professionals have the experience and expertise can take your projects from conceptual design, through detailed engineering, procurement and construction, to start-up, commissioning and performance enhancement.
  • At ItechGreen Solar Technology Inc., we deliver comprehensive solar solutions to diversify your energy portfolio while supporting the environment and local economy.

Our Vision

To be the premier solar energy solution provider for our great people - reaching our full potential - building the future

Our Mission

To provide consistent high quality innovative, reliable, and technical advanced solar power solutions to our clients.

Our Value

  • Commitment to quality, health, and safety
  • Focus, integrity, and accountability

At ItechGreen Solar, we are using solar power to simplify your life, reduce your energy bill and clean up the environment. From design to installation, permits, and paperwork, we are turning a greener independent energy future into a reality.
At ItechGreen Solar, We focus on the parameters critical to your success: reliability, sustainability, total cost of ownership and supportability. Our brand independence allows us to select the right technology, right components and subsystems to meet your needs and your objective.
At ItechGreen Solar, we are capable to provide solutions for
Grid-Tie System
Off-Grid System      

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete